Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

Why are a lot more law enforcement publicly endorsing Trump over Biden?

They want a fascist-style police state where they can get away with murder, collect lots of  big bribes, etc.

Because Biden wants to defund the police and protect us with social workers who are unable to protect children froM abuse in foster homes and other child centres Now so they will hand out diplomas on line to fill the jobs.

• L

Because President Trump is about LAW & ORDER!  Biden - no one knows what he's all about because he refuses to answer the question.  He is being controlled by an ex KGB Agent - Soros..........who wants Socialism/Communism.

It seems like most cops are pro Republican because most Republicans are pro cop. I’ve had some incidents with cops myself where I made negative comments about Trump and they wrote it down in the report to make me look bad. Law enforcement usually goes with the ‘law and order’  Republicans. Nazis

• Cee

Because they know things will get worse under Joe and Kamala.

• Bruce

I've never heard Biden say anything positive about law enforcement, Trump has. 

What I have heard Biden say is ridiculous things that defy logic, such as "shoot him in the leg" and "an unarmed person with a knife". 

One likely factor is Biden is publicly NOT supporting law enforcement, and Trump has put his support into action.

No single answer is true for everyone in law enforcement.

Joe wanted to defund the police before he lied and said he didn't.

The Dims support cop killers, riots, looting and burning.

Because Biden and Harris, want to DEFUND the POLICE.  They actually don’t want cops to arrest Criminasls!  IT’s a joke, and SMART people are waking up. 

They know who a good leader is