Were can I buy replacement corner roof support tube for 10 by 13 Gazebo frame?

OSH WATERFORD 13 X 10 CANOPY (LCM859B) is the canopy I bought from Garden Winds I believe Menard's is selling something very similar.  It held up to lots of wind but when it did break a top support pipe/tube broke by the corner bold making a ruff edge that ripped my canvas.


I think I can make a replacement part but it would be easier if I could by it from the manufacturer. 

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    If Garden Winds can't supply it, then nowhere. You need to buy a whole new gazebo.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.