Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 3 months ago

Should I take the ACT or SAT or both?

I’m usually way above grade level for English, but I’m usually way below grade level for math. I’m ok at science, although I’m terrible at chemistry and physics.

you should take both 

• ?

Just take both it can’t hurt 

Chemistry and geometry are bad subjects in general. Take both.

• ?

Either one is find. There is no point in taking both. These two tests have become much more alike in recent years, and most US universities are happy to accept either one.  Some very selective universities also as for SAT II Subject tests, but if you aren't applying to those schools, you don't need to take those either.  

• drip

You don’t need to take both.  Do a brief search research on the material in both of them. Which one do you feel you would do best in.  

• Expat

It really depends on where you want to go to college. Take both of you want to open your choices broadly. Usually, if your plan is only to apply to one of your state’s public universities (Example: Louisiana State University (LSU)) you really only need the ACT but you really need to check what the schools you’re interested in require. You don’t want to be left out of contention where you want to go because you didn’t take the test.