Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

I’m 19 what should be on my resume ? ?

• Rick B
    1 week ago

A resume should contain your education and work history.  If you have none (first job) then you should not have a resume.  When I used to interview a lot, there was nothing I hated more than a resume for someone with no work history.

Just fill it out, i am 21

Nothing, apparently. Because you cant fill it out anonymously, like a coward hiding.

That you're a brainwashed idiot 

whatever jobs you did

• .

Extracurricular activities, hobbies, skills and expertise.

It depends upon what you might be applying for, e.g, work, school, other?  There are standard directions for creating a resume, perhaps one is on line for you to see. It would include contact information, the purpose, your education, work experience , if any, references. Keep in mind that employers look generally for two basic things: can you do the job? And, are you pleasant to be around? Good luck,

You should've lead armies into battle by now.