USB-C to Lightning doesn’t work consistently?

I have an iPhone SE 2nd Gen. I mainly charge wirelessly but when I do use a cable, I use a lightning to USB-C cable and the Apple 18w USB-C brick. It is very glitchy. If I plug it into an android phone with USB-C, it will charge consistently. If I use a battery bank, it’ll work for about 3 minutes and then stop working. If I unplug and plug in, it will repeat: work for 3 minutes then quit. Same thing with the brick. If I use a lightning to USB-A, it works flawlessly. Seems like any scenario when it is “fast charging” it does this. It doesn’t do this on my iPad Pro 2nd Gen, it works flawlessly in any scenario on that device. I’ve tried different cables, different bricks, and it keeps doing it. Any tips?

..............................

The lightning to USB-C cable is faulty - or a counterfeit one?

It appears to have a missing or broken connection, preventing it being properly recognised.

• JJ

Try cleaning out your charge port, or maybe do a factory reset.