Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Astrology breakdown, for those who don’t understand it?

Attachment image

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Why post this under ASTRONOMY where nobody cares about astrology?

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Astrology has broken down, yes, we understand that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Astrology involves neither science nor math, nor astronomy nor space.

• 4 weeks ago

If my Moon is my heart (some would say my moon is gross), what are my Phobos, Ganymede, Titan, Titania, Triton, and Charon?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

When Astrology was first concieved, nobody had any idea Uranus, Neptune or Pluto existed. Astrology has absolutely nothing to do with Astronomy. You don't even qualify as a high-functioning retard. 

• 1 month ago

What about Eris...? Or Haumea? Or Makemake?  Ceres was considered a planet for a short while, and it's not even mentioned? 

• 1 month ago

Astrology broke down many years ago, when people started to realise it was a load of garbage and most "astrologers" were either conmen, confidence tricksters or just mentally ill.

That's why it is illegal in many countries to claim it is real or sell any service relating to it.

It's only allowed when advertised as entertainment, fiction-for-fun.

And why horoscopes are in the Entertainment category on this site - it's neither science or factual.

Plus, posting non-questions is a violation of the site rules that you agreed to abide by when you created an account.

• 1 month ago

Belongs in Horoscopes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your Uranus should read simply Uranus.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

“How you look” 

This is pretty laughable. Just as laughable as it determining your personality.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.