Coffee drinkers: do you have a coffee at night, and not only mornings?

Me, as a coffee drinker, I drink coffee throughout the day and night. Sometimes before I go to bed, I have a cup of hot coffee to soothe, calm and reassure me before I go to sleep.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I drink coffee at breakfast and decaffeinated coffee at other times, including my last drink of the day.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

occasionally,  sometimes at night I want something sweet and like coffee with it

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I’ll drink coffee up until mid-afternoon, no later.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I may have coffee after dinner while at a restaurant.I have not been to a restaurant since last Jan.I may add a shot of liquor to it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I can only have coffee before 5 PM, otherwise I cannot sleep.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I have coffee at any time of day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well that's dumb, since it will keep you awake all night. I only have coffee after supper if I'm staying up late past midnight.

• I normally don't drink coffee after 4pm (or any caffeine); otherwise it messes with my sleep schedule.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never got the taste for coffee. 

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just drink it i in the morning, a cup after dinner has never worked well, I can go to sleep several hours later but will be wide awake after about 3-4 hours of work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.