Coffee drinkers: do you have a coffee at night, and not only mornings?

Me, as a coffee drinker, I drink coffee throughout the day and night. Sometimes before I go to bed, I have a cup of hot coffee to soothe, calm and reassure me before I go to sleep.

I drink coffee at breakfast and decaffeinated coffee at other times, including my last drink of the day.

• RICK

occasionally,  sometimes at night I want something sweet and like coffee with it

• Sathi

I’ll drink coffee up until mid-afternoon, no later.

• Cammie

I may have coffee after dinner while at a restaurant.I have not been to a restaurant since last Jan.I may add a shot of liquor to it.

I can only have coffee before 5 PM, otherwise I cannot sleep.

Yes, I have coffee at any time of day.

Well that's dumb, since it will keep you awake all night. I only have coffee after supper if I'm staying up late past midnight.

• I normally don't drink coffee after 4pm (or any caffeine); otherwise it messes with my sleep schedule.

• kswck2

Never got the taste for coffee. 

• CB

Just drink it i in the morning, a cup after dinner has never worked well, I can go to sleep several hours later but will be wide awake after about 3-4 hours of work.