My wet coat has colour marked the radiator.  How do I get the colour marks off?

• Axiom

Leave thick bleach on it with a dish cloth for a few hours (avoiding the carpets) then make sure you wash it off

• garry

you cant , repaint the heater with heat proof paint .

What you talking about, man? Eh, Jay? Out from the padded room I see & it did not make you smarter? Sexplain yourself because this type of question is SO FRICKING VAGUE.

Paint it...........

paint stripper 

• Barry

Wipe it over with a solution of bicarbonate of soda aka baking powder. This should work. If not repaint with radiator paint.

• Sandy

just buy some thermal paint and paint the radiator.

I doubt it can be washed off. The dye in fabric is intended to be permanent, and the color transfer to a painted surface is probably equally permanent.

Home improvement stores and hardware stores carry paint that can withstand heat. Find one close to the original color and repaint the radiator.

• Use an abrasive cleaner like Cif.

• Rick

paint it ???   ....................................