Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

How do you keep motivated in the colder months when it gets dark early ?

• Andy C

Not sure how she did it,  but she looks normal now.

I feel you. I am not a morning person and exercising early won't work.  Outside work outs beat inside for me so try to do that before dinner. If you are talking about food, just stop eating after dinner.

When I feel demotivated or down during the colder months, I listen to Ruth B's 'Lost Boy' or something a bit more energizing like 'Married in Vegas' by the Vamps. They're great to listen when you are feeling down!

• Alpha

Not sure why the cold and darkness would be disincentive.  If anything, I find workout in the cold more pleasant than in the summer heat. As for darkness, fewer people are about  outdoors and in these times of Covid-19, I would think that to be a bonus if you were jogging or doing your workouts outside.

I just don't feel any differently than I do at other times of the year.