Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why are so many woman being murdered ?

Several of murder investigations have been launched with some of the victims being woman 

• amy

Because thats what sells more on the news. Statistically males get murdered more then women. People care more about women then men sounds super patriarchal.

• liz

A number of people are fascinated by these statistics.  But we have to remember anyway, 73.4% of statistics are made up.  

Yeah, I heard about that. 11,508 people were killed the other day and 2 of them were women. Why? It must be b/c society hates women. 

“So many” or “some” make up your mind?

Source????   Or admit that you are trolling

correct me if I'm wrong but don't men have a higher mortality rate than women.

There are murders all the time, every day, in every major city. And some of the victims are women and some are men. This is nothing new under the sun.