donnie
donnie asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Yahoo should remove the question and answers limitations ?

• .

What anyone "thinks" should be done, won't affect what is or will be done. The limitations are useful in keeping a single account from posting excessive #s of violations daily, and really anyone who feels the need to post MANY information seeking questions daily, should probably work on honing their research skills. I use the site a lot, answering questions, and haven't hit the max # allowed for Level 4 and above in years.

Not at all. Without the limitations, spamming, trolling, soliciting, and all other forms of misuse will wreak havoc on this site. They are needed to keep out the aforementioned problems and ensure full order here.

1st rule of Yahoo-------

If they  do something..........how will trolls ABUSE it. ? 

If they removed the limit on asking questions,   do you really want to log in and see   "How is Babby formed?"   asked 500 times in a row? 

No. I don't think ya do.    Leave the limits alone. 

No need i think, bcz most of the people don't ans more that 50 question's in a day.

I'm running on L7 and I've never had a limit put on my answers Donnie. I do believe I still have a 20 limit on questions though. Should they remove the limits? NO. 

• Daniel

No I don't think they should I think that would Lead to Increase amount of Spam and Soliciting and Misuse of the YA Site 

• Audrey

No. It would just let the trolls run wild.

Yes. The new approach is rather weak and pathetic of Yahoo.