Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it really all that wise to reveal your political ideas and beliefs in this day and age?

I don't think it is. Personally, I think the only person you should ever talk about those things with are those you truly can trust. If you say something that is unpopular, depending on who you say it to, who they are, what they think, and what power they either have or can potentially have over you, it could seriously get you into huge trouble, potentially even put you in danger, if the person you're talking to could have evil designs against you, if you happen to not agree with him/her about politics.

Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid, but I think you can potentially be needlessly asking for trouble.So, I think if someone asks you who you are voting for, for example, I think the best thing to say: "It's none of your business."And if they ask you controversial questions, relating to politics, I think the wisest response you can give is something like this, for example: "I don't know. I would have to learn more, become better informed, before I could give an opinion."What do you think?

It's never been a problem here, but I could see it being an issue in the US. That place is a train wreck lately. One thing I always noticed whenever I went to the US. It seems like people there treat everyone else like the enemy. They only seem United during a crisis.

Do those people have names.