I can,t live,why?

It,s a very suspicious situation,bravo,but well,what has been a reason for non special half happy life? ...Why is it sad?

Update:

❤️ Love life has finished,now,anf if it is so?

Update 2:

☮️ Drawn from work,easy life,and soft emotion of others about me,why does it continue,and sadness about it?What that could be too?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need something to live FOR and work TOWARDS. Nothing is ever "finished", hell, the reason poetry was developed as the language of flowers is specifically to refer to the fact that humans are like flowers, they need time, care, and love for their needs. It doesn't matter who from, you have widowed white women marrying Sikh gurus these days because they realize society chaining them down is the reason their life sucks. 

Everyone needs a kind of higher power or purpose to make them keep enjoying every second of life even during the worst situations, and I can very clearly see you are spiritual and in need of such a reason. Just remember that for eons before us, people have always looked to the stars and devised personality types and divination just for this reason. Persist through your crisis of faith and you'll definitely realize that you can make things better yourself by working on yourself, like exercise, studying, etc. 

Your name alone sounds like the Indian term "nazar" to me, which means vision. There's a similar term too which it is the root of, Nazareth. It's all in the names, you know. 

• 1 month ago

You need help typing a proper sentence. 

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nazanin, if you are able to find and read a copy of Shaunti Feldhahn's "For Couples Only," you might be able to heal or "fix" your love life feelings.  Your question seems to impart dreaminess of love.  One of Shaunti's insights, based on her research, is that men tend to be mistreated by their women, because women are tending to assume men like to be loved, just like women do.

If a woman honestly gives respect to her man, he will love her more than if she simply loves him.  Men love to be respected by their women.  What this means is:  helping the man:  e.g., if he's washing his car, standing with him, maybe handing him the drying towel, etc.

Related:

Beams from Meher Baba.  (An exemplar of divine Love; possibly comforting to you.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.