If I want to explore an old derelict building is the best time to do it at night time while everyone is in bed ?

I saw an old cottage just now and an old barn the barn is burnt and just the stables intact and the cottage I looked all around the cottage back door is smashed down I am thinking to go back tonight to look inside 

If you don't want to ADVERTISE your presence with lights, night is the WORST time to poke around.

Going into a condemned building at night.  What a smart thing to do.  Have you ever thought the flashlight beam will standout more at night?  Unless you're going to blindly walk around.

Sure, I always think trespassing is a good idea.

And you think that it will be better at night because ....You will not be caught ?  ....the ghosts are more active at night ?...  Vampires avoid sunlight?  

'

Go ahead , just leave a note so people will know where to look (for the body)