Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How often do you and your significant other fight and what about? ?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you fight with anybody. You are not getting anywhere.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We are human, so naturally do not agree on every issue (Probably well over 95%)

In over 50 years we can honestly say that we have never had a fight.

I always get the final word: “Yes dear “

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We have disagreements here and there but don't fight all that often.  Most disagreements are about the kids.

My guy is pretty relaxed and mild mannered if he does actually get mad/angry, he waits until he isn't to address the topic.

To get my way, I usually just stare him down until he makes the right choice.  We both pick and choose battles.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

when I get a significant other, I might come back and try to answer this question better. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

does really fight , throws a punch and there out to it , oh yes  never fights with a woman , you cant win .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm single but these answers are inspiring.

(My last relationship, we argued everyday. Non-stop. Over. Every. Little. Thing.)

I aspire to meet someone more compatible who doesn't love to fight.

• 1 month ago

I have a pathologic case of "grass is greener on other side" so that if I am in conflict with ANYONE else, I automatically assume they (incl SO are right). :(

• 1 month ago

It's usually over sex, money, family or someone wanting to go out without the other partner.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

rarely fight...who will we go out with

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can't remember the last time we argued and we rarely disagree. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.