Is anyone else sick of the poor reporting by the media?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

If biden win's it's going to get worse, they will sugar coat all bad things and you'll be told to shut up and listen and do what they say.. your freedom will be taken away. just watch .

• 4 weeks ago

Cutting-and-pasting tweets is not "journalism," yet half of all printed "news" reports (and even a good deal of TV reporting) is just culling out tweets that feed the author's/MC's echo-chamber. Tweets, for the most part, are not "news."

• Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When all they report about is old news that means they should all get janitorial jobs.

• 1 month ago

Aaron, Are you on drugs?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Evidently not.  It's been going on for decades, even centuries for some outlets, and they're still making money.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Time to switch to other news websites.

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

why do you think like that ? you don't like the poor just because they are living in a dreadful environment ,or they don't have a good income ,I want to know your reason ,you don't like them just because some people's character among them is dreadful ? ,I don't know what you are  ,it's not right to look down on the poor ,because some of the poor will become rich by toiling ,

• Spence
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes, that's why I usually listen to Infowars as the explain what is actually going on. OANN is the only mainstream American network I will listen to if you prefer a more conventional format.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont like it either

• 1 month ago

Not sick but listening to people that make the news is getting better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.