Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

How do you guys feel about Joe Biden's "If you don't vote for me you ain't black remark ?

And why the hell would you vote for someone who forgot the name of who he was actually running against?  Poor joe if anything this is elder abuse this dude is definitely suffering from dementia so what makes you think he will make a good president? 

• Pure racism and pandering.

it makes perfect sense to me.

How black people could vote for Joe Biden; I don't know.  He plans to raise taxes which means all of us will get tax raises and he plans to put in a Green Deal which no one coming out of COVID19 can afford.  Biden hasn't given anyone his plans other than those two.  I want the people in Texas to know that a Green Deal will abolish Texas.  The Oil Industry has always boosted the Texas Economy.  I'm 75 years old and when they sent oil over seas our State Tax went immediately from 2% to 4%.  Texas can't vote for Joe Biden. 

A vote for Biden in Texas is like voting for the rattlesnake instead of voting for the cowboy.  Oil Independence as provided by Trump is very important to Texas.  Thank you President Trump.   TRUMP/PENCE 2020

Biden racist?  The guy who gave the senate eulogy for a Kay Kay grand wizard? 

First off.. I don't think he is consciously racist.. he just says stupid things.  Secondly though, his stupidity causes problems in the country because it  keeps the idea of racism everywhere  living.  The most dangerous racism in this country now is not whites against blacks.. it is black racism.. they seem to hate everything white.  Joe doesn't comprehend any of this!

If I were black I could never vote for him after hearing that - it's one of the most insulting, racist statements I've ever seen.  

I guess I'm black. I voted for Biden. 

not near as bad as all of that trash coming out of trumps mouth

GO TO HELL, TROLL.

Dems: now, let´s change the subject on to you shall we?

Source(s): stop stalling