What is your favourite ethnic store ?

A) A middle eastern store that specializes in cheese and Egyptian deserts

B) A Chinese store that specializes in dumplings and wet peanuts

C) A Filipino food market with non refrigerated jello and candied sea chips

D) A Korean market with kimchi and pork bone

E) A European market with sausage and cake 

The ghost of my dead mother cooking 50s Polish housewife food through me in my home.

Other than myself I used to work with a black sous chef who made some amazing soul food. I wasn't on the kitchen staff but he'd have his team in there while I milled about doing my thing and got some of the stuff for free for various reasons. Among your options, I'm not a sweets person so none of those sound great. I'll come around with the Filipinos when it's pick at the head of a pig day though. 

My favorite Indian ethnic wear is saree. nothing can beat saree when it comes to Indian ethnics for its grandeurs look and for feminine looks. I love to wear saree for all family functions where we can wear silk kanchipuram sarees with lot of jewelry.So, my first preference is saree..

E is not really an ethnic store. Europe is big with LOTS of countries that actually differs a lot from each other..