How important is it to you to see different view points among TV Journalists? Different Political parties? Or do you just want to hear what?

There's an old saying "Know thy enemy".  I think it's important to know what the opposition is up to.  Only then can you address any lies or fallacies.  So, I try to watch and read about many different viewpoints.  Then I fact check everything!

All TV journalists and media sources are biased. They all have their own political agenda. It would be great to see unbiased interviews and media reports but will never happen.  So i never believe anything i read and only half what i see.

--  All journalists have an inbuilt bias. Family upbringing, local experiences, religion, local and national culture and politics are all factors that make a person biased without even realizing it.

--  MOST newsmen I have known over more than 30 years in the industry have ATTEMPTED to be unbiased. A few have not.