Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Should men shave their pubic region?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You and your partner should shave each other's. very sexy.

• L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Pubic hair exists for a reason - LEAVE IT BE.

• adam
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

maybe if they want their dick to look bigger LOL. 

• 1 month ago

It is up to the person. As long as the pubic hair is not so thick, then it should be ok.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

matter of opinion

• 1 month ago

Not completely, in my opinion. If they want to shave the scrot, I'm ok with that, as long as there's some neatly trimmed hair above it. Otherwise(Again, my opinion) it looks like a little boy's area and that's just wrong. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I personally think they should just trim it, wash, condition, and slightly oil it or lotion. 

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I dunno whether YOU should shave, but I was born to be hairy.  I've shaved a couple of times and in one way it looked cool, but i really LIKE my thick bush (and hairy chest).  I do sometimes trim, not shave, the hair on my nuts. There's a small "audience" that sees them, but mine show up better if they're not shaggy.  BTW, some hair on your nuts enhances the feeling you get when they're gettin' sucked. Sort of like you can't feel an ant on your palm but can on your hairy forearm or leg. Shaved nuts miss out of some sensation.   

• 1 month ago

Not really.        

• 1 month ago

In my opinion no. Obviously this is a personal choice. I am of the older generation. Back then men were not afraid of looking like a men, with that in mind the idea of shaving one's pubic hair was nonexistent. Many years ago I had a hernia repair surgery. At that time the surgery required an incision across the whole pubic region and I had to shave. I did not like the "the little boy look" and there was a good bit of discomfort as the hair regrew. Shaving pubic hair seems very strange to me, I suppose it is a generational thing. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.