Best Food delivery bag/cooler to use on the tail end of Cruiser motorcycles?

My motorcycle is an 2008, c50, 800cc Black edition Boulevard with a curved tail. Im Honestly looking into other people's opinion's. I've been looking around for a month and finding "ok" delivery bags. Im looking to deliver Pizzas (20 inch), Mc donalds orders, and occasionally a big family dish in an aluminum tray.

I deliver for Favor and Doordash. I have the curved Cargo rack on it in place of the back seat. 

• adam

this is gonna look ugly but you could just attach a milk crate . Bungys across the top and nothing pops out. 

• Anton

You need to make your own box.  Tacky, ugly, but functional.

Get a 24" x 24" piece of 3/4" plywood for the base, bolt to the luggage rack with U-bolts.  May need a spacer to make the base level and solid.  Once you have the base, make a front and sides as high as you want, using more 3/4" plywood. A another 24" x 24" plywood for the top.  Make the rear of the box for a door.  Assemble the box using wood glue and screws, no nails.