What is the longest you go without saying a word?

I did not say any words two days ago aside from maybe a “yeah” in response and yesterday I went outside to buy food so I said what I wanted, and maybe a hello with landlord. I also yelled curse words to myself last night. I can go a day without speaking, and I have no relationship, live with people who are violent and break stuff (middle aged woman who stops by her to see her son sometimes assaults him and smashes plates, they speak a foreign language and I only understand a little so IDK what it is all about but usually stupid, almost called cops that night) and I have no relation with them and are out of my age, may go without a call, no stable job.

So it is common. Is it bad to go days without speaking and maybe week without a conversation?

• Jerry

If my husband is away and I don't leave the house, I still talk to the cats. But it's not like I fake conversations with them. It's just like "supper time you guys" or "good girl, you caught your mousie toy!" Sometimes I'll talk to the radio, like a politician will be speaking and I'll say "You lying SOB." 

He's never gone more than 10 days. 

Four days was my longest binge of silence without even talking out loud to myself. I didn't note that it harmed anyone or anything.