Ender772 asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 month ago

Even if you support Trump, you dont actually believe he is the smartest person on earth like he says right?

you dont believe all that amazing stuff he says about himself do you?  Such as he is the strongest, richest, smartest person in the world, that he is the best looking and that he has done more for the country than any other president ever?  and such?  just curious...im looking for real answers from real people...say a random word to prove you are real...nebula

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

He does his share of bragging, no doubt, but... You know his haters do their share of talking him down too, right? Be honest, you don't get to where he is by being stupid. I realized how the media would crucify people they didn't like years ago. Jimmy Carter graduated from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis MD and went on to work with nuke subs. The media called him a stupid peanut farmer from Georgia. They said the same thing about Bush Jr. although Bush flew fighter jets. Let me ask you this; Would they put either one of those guys in that position if they were idiots? I don't think so... Everyone is entitled to their opinion, just don't believe everything you hear.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone !

• 1 week ago

he is smart enough

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

trump is an utter moron . 

• 1 month ago

You are such a genius. That was SARCASM !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Many psychologically disturbed people believe they are the smartest people alive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.