Foxy
Foxy asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

Do you know healthy food recipes that are quick to prepare?

Thank you ! ❤

Yes, but there are too many and I like to see opinions.

You can cook chicken breasts in 20 minutes and fish can take less time if they are thin fillets they can be cooked in 6 to 10 minutes. Stir fry can be done in very few minutes and if you are good at chopping up the ingredients you can have a big meal for a number of people in half an hour. but to do this you need skills. You need to know the recipe by heart and be good at cutting things up.  I*f you cannot develop those skills or have no desire to, you might invest in a food processor. I have never bothered much with those. I once had a small one and only used it a few times.  

Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino for one. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222000/spaghetti...

Eggs...................................

• kswck2

Many of the Healthy foods are raw foods like avocado, tomatoes, carrots, etc. 

• Goerge

Breakfast from CB(another Y!A user)

Whole wheat toast with fresh avocado slices or spread it like a THICK mayo. Top that with a couple sliced tomatoes and finally a poached egg on top. Replace egg with thinly sliced portabellas for a vegetarian open faced sammich with a meaty kick. Diced jalapenos can be added for those, like me who like it spicy. Add some very thinly sliced onions and some cilantro which turns it into deconstructed guacamole on toast.

you might be able to find some online