Foxy
Lv 4
Foxy asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 4 weeks ago

Do you know healthy food recipes that are quick to prepare?

Thank you ! ❤

Update:

Yes, but there are too many and I like to see opinions.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

You can cook chicken breasts in 20 minutes and fish can take less time if they are thin fillets they can be cooked in 6 to 10 minutes. Stir fry can be done in very few minutes and if you are good at chopping up the ingredients you can have a big meal for a number of people in half an hour. but to do this you need skills. You need to know the recipe by heart and be good at cutting things up.  I*f you cannot develop those skills or have no desire to, you might invest in a food processor. I have never bothered much with those. I once had a small one and only used it a few times.  

• 4 weeks ago

Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino for one. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/222000/spaghetti...

• 4 weeks ago

Eggs...................................

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Many of the Healthy foods are raw foods like avocado, tomatoes, carrots, etc. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Breakfast from CB(another Y!A user)

Whole wheat toast with fresh avocado slices or spread it like a THICK mayo. Top that with a couple sliced tomatoes and finally a poached egg on top. Replace egg with thinly sliced portabellas for a vegetarian open faced sammich with a meaty kick. Diced jalapenos can be added for those, like me who like it spicy. Add some very thinly sliced onions and some cilantro which turns it into deconstructed guacamole on toast.

• 4 weeks ago

you might be able to find some online

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.