Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Circumcision ?

I was circumcised as a baby and it seems that my glans is really dry. It has small cracks on it. Is this normal in circumcised penises? Should I go to the doctor? Is there a lotion that would help it

Yes. A circumcised penis develops a layer of keratin on the glans to protect the original mucosal membrane of the glans from abrasion. This thickened skin looks rougher and drier. You could try moisturizing with natural oils such as coconut oil.

Once you have been Butchered there are More Problems than Being Unbutchered

Me I am Intact and never had any reason to be Butchered

some of My Friends who were Butchered when I was in the Military used Vaseline intensive care

Sorry, but not to troll? "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose."

• Jesus

It is strange that it happens to you that, and that is not normal in circumcised men. To me they also circumcised me when he was a baby and I maintain the dry glans but without cracks. I recommend you that you use a neuter soap to wash yourself and it uses underwear of 100% cotton, you can also use a lubricant one, and if it doesn't serve you should go to the doctor. The circumcision has not caused me problems, for my it is normal to have the dry glans when not having foreskin that covers it, my father and my brothers are also circumcised and they have not told me that they have cracks in the glans.          

apply vaseline, winter is coming

Foreskin restoration is one way to overcome your problem.However an easier solution may be to use one of these to protect your glans from the friction of your clothes.

Search foreskin replacement  device or hood. It is a dual layer silk sleeve worn on the penis to protect it from rubbing on clothes.  It appears I am not allowed to name it.