Ellis asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Would it be sexually repulsive if a man could ejaculate as much semen as a stallion can (I hope this question isn’t too nasty)?

• Jim

Not to most men, but probably women wouldn't like it too much. 

• Jesus

I believe that it would not be repellent, if the men ejaculated as a stallion, the people would be accustomed to see that as something normal.     

• Fred

You would need a whole roll of paper towel to clean up the mess after a good w@nk.  People giving oral sex could drown.  Guys who could squirt that much would have nuts the size of a small melon.  I think we are better off with the amount we ejaculate.

It'd be fantastic. I'd love that. 

Why even ask such a question? It's not going to happen.

• kelvin

yes it would..........

Personally speaking, I LOVE getting splashed so I would LOVE to be covered in a stallion's worth. Watch older Peter North videos to get an indication of what a big load looks like and how those professional gals react to it. But yeah, personally I think it would be great! Unnecessary and messy, but great! 

• ron h

If that was normal, it would be normal.  Messy but normal.  

No. It would astonishing. A feat of nature. Incredible

Not sure how much a stallion ejaculates ( I know they have an impressive size).

A man ejaculates as much as a man ejaculates.