Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

How do I get my mom to stop dating this former judge and former city commissioner?

My mom has been dating this scumbag for a year now. When he was city commissioner in the 1990's he did nothing but destroy our city and made everything worse. In 2009 he ran to be the county judge and he was forced to resign in 2015 because he released hundreds of sex offenders and felons out of state prisons. Now he's a lawyer and he sits on Facebook ranting about President Trump, being creepy to women and children, talking trash about Trump supporters, and he's got people arrested because he let kids drink at his house. I really want this scumbag out of my life and for mom to stop dating him. How do I get my mom to stop dating this former judge and former city commissioner?

• Shilo

-maybe having a 1:1 conversation with your mom about your feelings would be a good start.