Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Wife hair loss? ?

My wife does not wash her hair every day, but this much hair comes out when she showers... should she be concerned?

yeh should be concernedwhat if all her hair falls of andshe goes bald.

thats not good she need hair vitamins go to thde doctor more better tips

I have really long hair super thick and mine is like that amount after brushing, she should know that by now, if she is old enough to be married, she should know if her hair was always like that. Did she even graduate or did you for that fact?

That's similar to my loss rate, and I'm fine. Hair thins as we age, of course.

The way to tell if it's too much is not by how big a wad you harvest but by noting whether her hair is unacceptably thin or there are bald areas.

That depends on how much (long) hair she has. I have pretty long hair and that is pretty much the amount that comes off when I wash my hair too. For me that's normal. If she has very little hair, though, or very short, it could be a concern.

• kelvin

she needs to see a doctor about that