Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

When will my dog stop growing?

My friend's Newfoundland ran away from home and got pregnant. She gave birth to 4 puppies and my friend gave one to me. He is only 7 months old and is already 48 inches tall to the withers and 380 pounds. His siblings are only a fraction of his size. I'm wondering when he will stop growing because he eats 20 pounds of ground beef a day and sometimes he's still hungry after that so i'm struggling to pay for all the food.

Watch a bunch of HOOEY!  Only a couple of children, would fall for this "cow manure".

You have a very active imagination and apparently will do ANYTHING for attention.  You are getting less and less subtle and your problems are becoming more and more obvious.

• *****

Better contact the Guinness Book of World Records! The tallest dog ever recorded was 42.2" at the shoulder. 

Either that or, you know, stop making things up.

• Raven

Trolly trolly troll troll go away find something better to do trolly trolly troll troll troll troll troll

(c/p)  AKC Breed Popularity: Ranks 40 of 196 

Height: 28 inches (male), 26 inches (female)Weight: 130-150 pounds (male), 100-120 pounds (female)Life Expectancy: 9-10 yearsGroup: Working Group

Its not a Newfoundland from what you have stated.  I think you are a troll just jerking strings.

You must have realised that any puppy with a mother who was a Newfie wasn't going to be small although with mix breeding, there is no knowing which set of genes each puppy may have had.

He doesn't need ground beef and in that, frankly I think you are trolling.   He needs a properly balanced diet to include 'some' meat.  But me thinks you have made this up!!

• Maxi

There is no standard for mutts so who knows, however knowing the mother is a Newfie you knew the dog would be large