Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Is the reason I’m antisocial because i grew up with an physically abusive narcissistic mother? ?

Idk why I am the way that i am.

I hate social gatherings because they make me anxious. I hate being around people, i hate being the center of attention, i hate talking to people and everything that involves interacting with others. The happiest place for me is sitting in the rain outside alone at night smoking a joint with total peace and quiet. Why am i like this? 

• Candi

Look up Jw.org it will really make you feel better. :) God bless 

Source(s): Bible Knowledge Youtube learning videos

My mother was like that, but I always had empathy for others and I still find it easy to talk to anyone - even total strangers. Why are parents always blamed when a person has any shortcomings? Don't look for blame, but ways of improving your lot if it bothers you.

It seems like you have anxiety.

This should help and see a doctor too.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-secret...

• James

My mom and dad are great and I'm still like you are. Could be something else entirely. Maybe I was born like this