Would Wal-Mart threw me out the store if they knew about i took my mask off?

While ago I went to Wal-Mart I knew the mask rules about putting my mask on I took my mask off for a while It was hard to breathe so the security guard did not see me take it off so if they seen me took my mask off would I been throw out off Wal-Mart?

If the kind of mask you got isn't working for you, find some other kind of mask, at least 3 layers they say is the best. There's different ones on the market - but any mask is better than no mask. This virus is going to be with us another year or so, and you need to protect yourself and others. It's your Civic Duty. 

Did you hear about a recent airline passenger who got sick with Covid? When they did her contact tracing, they helped her figure out that she caught it when she took her mask off when she went to the toilet on the airplane? She was alone, but apparently it can linger in the toilet. 

Depends on the local laws where you live. 

Could you repost this in English so someone can figure it out?

If they SEEN you?  

Who the f-ck knows what some manager in a Walmart would do about it? Possibly yes. Possibly no.

I've forgotten about the mask mandate from time to time in stores to unlock my phone with facial recognition. I've done it in front of staff and immediately I was like oops, I forgot and rushed to put it back on.

If it's a genuine mistake like that no one cares. You fixed yourself. Great. 

If you're going out of your way to being an azzhole. Who's not respecting people. Be aware, you are on private property, Walmart has made it clear, on the property they mandate mask use. Just like if you go inside someone home and you're being a jerk they can kick you out or call the cops if it comes to that.

Also, keep in mind Walmart workers don't get paid well and they are doing their jobs. Doing what they're paid to do. People harassing hardworking employees doing what they're hired to do. What's the point? Those anti-maskers making a scene at Walmart just look like terrible people. When a bar says you can only come in if you're wearing the color green for an event no one freaks out. Corporations and people can mandate what they want on their property and people who don't like it don't need to come in. Why is any single person above other people if everyone else is being respectful to the owner or establishment? Be civil. Be a decent human being.