Td asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

I live in Atlanta Georgia where can  I get a parent consent  form to join the foreign legion? ?

8 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    Write to the French Embassy they will send you a form, remember the Foreign Legion only speak in French, so start learning it if you don't speak the language, they will teach you and give you for 4 months to learn. they will also give you a new identity and as far as they are concerned the only family you have is the Legion.

    EDIT Zirp the Legion will accept you at 17 with parental consent, don't make comments you know nothing about

  • 4 weeks ago

    If you are 17+ the legion will take you. Not sure if you need parental consent.

    Better learn French and I hope you love France. If you are wounded you automatically become a French citizen. 

  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You don't need parental consent.  The French Foreign legion will take anyone.  They will assign you something to do, even if it's just to be a water boy until you get a little older.   You could be a bugle boy. 

  • John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    I feel your pain having lived and worked in Atlanta for 25 years. However, I made my fortune in Atlanta and retired in rural Ohio.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    The minimum age limit for joining the Foreign Legion is 17 years and 6 months. That means you have to be 17 years, 6 months and 0 days old at minimum when you are knocking on the Legion’s gate. If you are not 18 years old and older, parental consent or consent of your legal tutor (if you are an orphan for example) is required on a form available in French Gendarmeries in France, or in French Embassies outside France.

    The French Foreign Legion preselection center of Paris is one of the two preselection centers of the Legion. The second is in Aubagne (the main selection center situated within the Legion’s HQ). The Paris center, based at Fort de Nogent, serves dual role. It recruits new candidates and it also runs an initial candidate selection. A recruiting office of the Foreign Legion called PILE (Poste d’Information de la Légion Etrangère) is based within the Fort, to take care of new candidates/volunteers and to pass them to the preselection process.Usually, the center in Paris should be open all the year, every day, 24/7. That means, you can be enlisted in the Legion in this center every day of the year (including weekends and holidays). Once you are allowed to be enlisted, free accommodation, free food and free clothing are immediately provided to you by the Legion.

  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Through the Foreign Legion website recruitment page

  • 1 month ago

    Regardless of where you are, the ONLY place you can get parental consent for anything is from your parents. That is literally the DEFINITION of parental consent.

  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    there's no such thing.

    The Legion doesn't accept children

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.