do you think that you are saving girls?

do you have like feeling of saving a girls life when it comes to marriage?

you are so nice if what u say is true, and i qualify. But not so much the marriage part. but the roomate part yes. And new address. new simple basic opportunities. and my only family. i wouldnt take u for granted

I'd say it's the opposite. Dudes try to save themselves by getting married. "If I just marry this woman my life will be complete." "If I just marry this woman she won't leave me" 

No, I don't..............

• Jerry

Some guy who thought he was doing me a favor by hanging out with me is a some guy I wouldn't be dating. Some guy who thought he was doing me a favor by marrying me is some guy I wouldn't consider marrying.

That's a "nice guy" mindset and you should avoid it like the plague. Marriage is a partnership, not a rescue mission.