Has covid-19 had an affect on your job?

No, I’m still making great money as a tradesman even through covid. If anything I have more work now. Not bad for a guy who barley finished HS while college graduates are sitting at home with a pile of debt.

No.  I'm retired.  My son in law and my son both worked a lot of over time.  My former 

SIL (we're all really close to him:  Worked from home but also had some time off.  He's back to work now.  My daughter works from home and probably will as long as she has the job.

Yes - events since mid-March have been postponed or cancelled. My boss had me type 

up a "manual" of sorts for potential hires back in June, but that didn't even pay 200 USD.

Stimulus check paid for a month's rent, health insurance & food but that's it - my last job 

only had part-time hours, so they're using it as an excuse for me not to qualify for benefits.

And yes folks, I've been inquiring about employment at many local businesses & no luck. 

I'm apparently overqualified for most work, and lack the training for others. It's been rough.

yes the movie theater that I worked at hasn't reopened yet.

No because I don’t have one