Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump and Biden are both disgusting trannies. Which disgusting tranny should I vote for?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Gary
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I look at it like this: 

Biden has been in politics ALMOST 50 YEARS and has introduced NO meaningful legislation of his own in that entire time and other than being Obummer's VP and do boy had a totally lackluster career other than making MANY personal political connections for HIS benefit!

Trump has been in politics for ALMOST 4 years TOTAL and before the coronavirus had reduced unemployment to all time lows ESPECIALLY among ALL minorities, increased incomes ESPECIALLY among ALL minorities, GREATLY improved our economy AND fixed MANY trade agreements/arrangements with foreign countries and the U.S. to benefit OUR country ALL while battling our LIEberal left demoCROOK controlled CONgress the ENTIRE TIME over they're Russian misinformation based impeachment temper tantrum attack because THEY'RE candidate HerLIERY Clinton lost in 2016! 

Anyone else remember the demoCROOK PROMISE less than 24 hours after it was announced Trump had 100% won the election, BEFORE the electoral college vote and before he was sworn into office??? 

Let me refresh your memories: We WILL IMPEACH HIM!!!!

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump.  He looks better in drag besides Joe likes children

• 1 month ago

Is daddy running as a 3rd party candidate?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are not but Trump is disgusting. 

If you don't vote for Biden 2021 will be even worse 

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The one that is in good shape and can see his owndick. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.