Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why are humans not allowed to be kept as slaves but dogs are?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Me Basset Hound puppy guards the Nike factory in China. The CCP won't give him back and I don't know what to do about it! 

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Why are we not allowed to eat humans? We eat cows!

• 4 weeks ago

Dawg dont have thumbs to write no laws

• 4 weeks ago

lol you are your dogs slave.  I am a slave to my dogs, too.  Many people are slaves to their cats, too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

My hounds have never been kept as 'slaves'.   Rather the opposite.

• 4 weeks ago

the same way why are humans not allowed to eat human but any living things else (sorry vegan)

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's a Joke for start.

Of anyone's slave, I am certainly one to my dog.

He gets groomed by me, fed me, I wash all his bedding and provide toys for his amusement. I drive him to places like woods and fields every day and walk miles while he enjoys off lead runs, rain or shine. He gets belly rubs and massages in the evenings......so in no way is My dog a slave.

You should think twice before posting such rubbish as obviously you are barking up the wrong tree.😵

• 4 weeks ago

Dogs are slaves?

Some dogs are treated better than humans are.

• 4 weeks ago

Because Dogs are not humans, they are pack animals that benefit from human "ownership" 

• 4 weeks ago

Are dogs the slaves? Really? We feed them, buy them toys, pick up after them? Dogs aren't our slaves! That's just what they want us to think!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.