Should Trump keep doing rallies if he wins again?

I think he should do it for the 2022 midterms and for whoever runs in 2024.

trump can't win.

There aren't that many traitors and fools

Although they went largely unreported in the pop-media, Obama made numerous trips to California during his second term... The reason they went largely unreported is because their sole purpose was to meet....usually behind closed doors.... with party bosses and billionaire donors to the DNC.

Like it or not, part of a President's job is to raise money for his party, and while his detractors may not accept it, Trump still draws crowds and knows how to bring in the contributions.If he wins a second term he will need to keep the cash coming into the party coffers in order to maintain support among GOP Congressional folks that otherwise don't like him...and he's always been more of a "rally" guy than a "private fundraiser" guy.

Nah.  He'll just go back to his millionaire life.   No post-presidency public media circuit, though, as none of the leftist entertainment industry will touch him again, even though he was one of their darlings not so long ago.

Certainly.  The more party faithful he can infect and kill the better for the rest of us.

I believe Trump should be able to run a third term. He will try to negotiate a third term when he gets re-elected as President, I hope he will be able to. 

No. Enough already. Too many are dead already.

They'll finally take trump off the steroids after the election, he's going to have a hard crash. I heard Rush Limbaugh say that.

I think a better deal for America is Trump loses, and then he can just keep doing fake rallies to fulfill his attention whore needs. It's clearly his favorite part anyhow and getting attention is the only thing he's good at.