Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

I know voting Trump is wrong but I love it because it upsets democrats! Is this where we are?

I don't think so. 

Why do I want another do-nothing  President?

Trump accomplished more than any President ever! 

Biden was trained by Obama's example to be another do-nothing President. 

We already know how Trump is in office and I also love upsetting demies that is why I'm going to vote for Trump 2020

Maybe where you are, in terms of lack of maturity.

While every voter has the right to vote as they choose... people who think and vote like that should refrain from voting until they can handle it like an adult and vote for the good of our nation, not treat it like some stupid game.

• Archer

Not actually "wrong" unless you believe what the idiots in the Democratic party are selling you!

I would expect nothing more from a person who would vote for Trump.  You just prove that it IS the deplorables who vote for him like we all knew.

So, you love to upset democrats.  That's a very strange hobby. 

Why don't you try voting intelligently?  Wait, I know the answer to that question......