Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I’m not mentally well enough for more work but they keep asking me? ?

I’ve worked through this entire pandemic with the public. The amount of customer abuse and severity has increased dramatically. This has triggered my PTSD and anxiety disorder. I use to be high functioning but as of late, I’m not. I’m barely getting by. I informed my work of all of the above as well as reiterated my inability to work outside of my scheduled hours because I’m on the brink of a mental break down. 

They have called me to cover almost every week since the pandemic. I just had this conversation with them and they told me that I owe them a favor and told me they need me to come in on my day off. A day that during my interview I told them was outside of any possible availability for me. 

I told them that I can’t function and they are guilt tripping me into more. Leading to even worse mental health because now I’m afraid of losing my job if I don’t.

What do I do? 

• LAN

You don't have PTSD.  You are just a lazy moron.

Thank you for sharing your sad story with us.  If you ever have a question, let us know.

apply for disability and good luck

Source(s): bility