wireless mouse has stopped working but wireless keyboard is working fine?

My wireless mouse has stopped working but my keyboard is working fine (Using a Micropack Wireless Mouse & Keyboard Combo, they're connected via one usb detector.) I've tried updating the driver, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, restarting my computer, unplugging the usb detector for 5 seconds, and changing the battery but so far no luck.

Weird thing is in the properties section it tells me my mouse is working properly and the red bottom sensor light thing of the mouse is still lit up so I really don't know why it just stopped working all of a sudden. Hope someone can explain and help me out.

there's a mini antenna inside the mouse ... maybe it has broken or become disconnected

Check the battery, see if it is still holding a charge!

Perhaps it is just broken and needs to be replaced.

• Ron75

Did you replace the battery in the mouse. I have had to do that on more than one occasion.

Ron

• David

If there is an option to re-pair/reset the mouse to the USB dongle do that, otherwise is has failed