I got caught with alcohol in my dorm, any advice?

So when I was a a second semester freshman, my roommate (18 years old) and another friend (over 21) decided to hangout and drink. The RA knocked to tell us to quiet down and then left. About 20 minutes later she knocked again asking to search our room. Of course we had a ton of alcohol. She didn’t call campus police as that is not our school policy. She just filed an incident report and then we got sent home due to covid. This happened in March and we hadn’t heard anything until October 30th. At this point our friend who is over 21 dropped out or transferred. So how should we approach it. I am planning on transferring colleges and I am supposed to get my decision the first week of November so I already submitted my application. Will my transfer college find out? Technically I’m innocent until proven guilty and I haven’t been proven guilty yet so I didn’t mention it on my application. Do any of you guys have experience with this?

I go to a small public college in Virginia for more clarity. 

Honestly, if you were in a lot of trouble, it would've happened right away. If nothing has happened from it by now, it's probably not going to. College students make mistakes all the time. Just own the mistake and move on.

I think you probably can safely ignore it. Whatever the effect of the "incident report" (assuming the RA even submitted it), you were never brought up for a "disciplinary action" or you would have heard about it and been given a chance to defend yourself. You can honestly answer "no" on the application to the question about whether you were ever found responsible for academic or behavioral misconduct. 

Unless you were found "Guilty in Absentia" if they failed to contact you (or if you ignored their efforts to contact you) but had the hearing anyway.  So, pay for a copy of your official transcript (not the free unofficial one) and make sure no disciplinary action is noted on the transcript. If not, don't worry about it. If so, contact an education lawyer about getting it removed because of lack of due process. 

• tell  her  you  need  the  alcohol  to  power  your  vibrator?

usually what happens in the dorms stays in the dorms.  and, some schools are far stricter than others about this sort of thing, esp. if it is a private, religious school.  of course, you didn't tell us where, so we can't really answer with 100 pc clarity, can we?

i just wouldnt drink in the dorms again

Sorry idk, I don't drunk so…