Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

It's been my dream to become a respected Republican politician all my life. But I took an IQ test and it's 46. Am I smart enough?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

You seem very intelligent by their standards.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh man, they'd love you! Bet they would piss and shart themselves thinking about it!

• 1 month ago

Gawd you are so lame! If it were that low you wouldn't even be able to figure out how to post this. Enjoy your jollies reading all of these responses.

• 1 month ago

YES, you are,i believe chump was in the low forty's 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

46 is about 40 points higher than anyone who votes republican. So you will seem intelligent to the republican voters.

• 1 month ago

That's almost certainly incorrect.  The fact that you can type this question, spell it correctly and so on, and even use a computer, strongly suggests your IQ is well above forty-six.  You would probably have poor social skills and not realise this could be an issue.  I'm guessing that your IQ is above seventy at the very least.

• 1 month ago

How clever. An ANONYMOUS person (TROLL !!) making up a stupid question in an attempt to cast aspertions over an entire group of people. MAGA 2020 - do not vote !

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

to be a politician you have to lie and cheat properly with a lot of promising the people  nothing ..doesnt matter if your republican or democrat .

• 1 month ago

I can definitely see you fitting in with them. Though you're a bit high-functioning compared to most of them.

• 1 month ago

I'd say it's pretty evident that you're not smart enough.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're definitely too smart for them.

The Republicans would nominate a rug.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.