Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is giving me these instincts?

My husband and I are 55. We live in a very upper class neighborhood. Theres this one girl who walks her dog by our house whos id guess 20. She looks like a runway model and you can tell she knows she does. Anyways I've seen my husband talk to her numerous times and they both seem flirty. He also walks our dog by himself and he seems to take a long time. I don't why but she just gives me a terrible feeling that something may be happening that I'm not aware of. Especially when I try to talk to her she acts sort of rude and nervous. Not sure what to make of all of this.

If she's that young and attractive why would she want to hook up with some old dude? You should discuss it with your husband. I think you'd know that.

He's probably cheating on you with her, you should confront him about it and keep a close eye on her.

I would talk to your husband about it if this is a real concern for you. I’m 26 and I wouldn’t be attracted to a married man who is 55 that’s just me.