Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it a bad thing to be uncircumcised?

My mom left me intact because it’s against her values to cut a baby’s body without a valid reason. I think her decision is great because I feel much more during sex and this is how the body is meant to be.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Unless done to treat serious phimosis, circumcision is done because of superstitions.

Here in Europe, it's mainly a jewish/muslim custom

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Mom did the right thing for you. Too bad more do not think like her. There is no reason, not to leave the child as born. We have plenty of ways to keep clean, this is not 1900. In countries where most cannot clean themselves have the problem, not in countries like the USA.

• 1 month ago

Is it 'bad'? Well it's a disadvantage to be uncircumcised if that's what you mean.  Circumcised men have an 80% LOWER chance of either contracting or transmitting a sexually transmitted disease than uncircumcised men, according to the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control and medical professionals in general. You say you 'feel much more during sex'? How could you possibly know that you feel more if you've never been circumcised? 

No answer?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would it be bad if you’re happy? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not unless you are diabetic, at which time you might find yourself getting candid infections with phimosis. Otherwise it is great. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.