I need a paragraph about should there be a nation wide exam to get into university?

Help plz

• DON W

I can help you get started.

Start by deciding whether there should be such an exam.  It doesn't matter much which way you decide, but pick yes or no.

Think of three reasons supporting which way you decide

Think of one reason supporting the other side, but why you think it is wrong

Come up with a clever title

Since the teacher is only looking for a paragraph, the whole thing should probably only be about five or six sentences, which isn't all that much writing for you.

Good luck!

Wow, that has three writing errors in it, i.e.: 

1. "nationwide" is one word, not two; 

2. compound adjectives need hyphens, so it's "well-developed," not "well developed";

3. likewise, it's "double-spaced," not "double spaced."

I'm not going to enable your cheating, so I'm not writing that paragraph for you, but I do want to express my shock that what appears to be an assignment to evaluate, at least in part, your ability to write properly isn't written properly.

By the way, a word to the wise, submissions on Yahoo Answers come up in several major search engines almost immediately. I say this because of the stated warning: "Your work WILL be checked for plagiarism!" So if you use for your assignment a paragraph written for you in an answer here, when the teacher or institution runs it through a plagiarism checker, your question here and the answer here you plagiarize the paragraph you use from will come up and your submission for this assignment will be identified as plagiarized.