Dirac
Lv 4
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

His first day in office, President Biden will rejoin the Paris Climate Accord & WHO, isn't it great to have a leader that respects science?

Under Trump it was like we were sliding back into the Dark Ages, rejecting science, believing in crazy mythology instead of facts. Now we have leadership that will understand that we can't deal with 21st century problems by ignoring them and wishing they'll go away--we have to tackle them with science and technology.

Update:

babyboomer1001--we have 230,000 Covid deaths in the U.S., by contrast, South Korea has had less than 500.  Clearly Trump has made the Covid situation much, much worse. We are in desperate need for a vaccine BECAUSE of Trump's actions.

Update 2:

Davie Bwoi, you are the most gullible person around. Trump’s only evidence of “cheating” is that he lost.

Update 3:

Boomer—after Trump, when people bring up Biden’s competence I have to laugh. Trump keeps bragging about how well he did on a dementia test!

Update 4:

Anonymous: unlike you, I do not ask or answer questions anonymously, nor do I use other accounts to ask or answer questions.  So if you see a question or answer that does not have "Dirac" on it, it is not from me. That seems very simple to me but you just don't seem to get it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

ABSOLUTELY! And is a fundamentally decent man, isn't in constant need of attention, isn't a bigot, & a misogynist, & a homophobe, and pathological liar,...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  Biden looks more statesman like.  Trump was just the biggest kid in the playground.

• 2 months ago

He’s not there yet, everyone knew Dems planned to to cheat,  but the cheating was so excessive and blatant that it’s yet to be seen if they can get away with it. If it had been a closer race it would have been a slam dunk. But everyone, even you, knows that this election stinks. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't bother Trump supporters with facts. They've already made up their little minds to follow the Judas goat to the slaughterhouse.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. And it's also great to have a leader (after 4 years without one) who: 

--Won't be constantly reminding everyone how big his rallies were or how many states he won by.

--Has a goal to unite instead of divide. 

--Is willing to condemn white supremacists. 

--Will not "admire" dictators (and actively try to harm relations with our allies).

--Does not glorify violence.

--Does not re-tweet unfounded conspiracy theories.

--Does not attack the free press or the democratic process. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes it is.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.