Why is PayPal chat not working ?

I been trying PayPal chat and it not working 

Does anyone know the hours of PayPal 

PayPal chat is not instant. You will have to wait for your reply. Sometimes it is 1-2 days. Just keep checking the message centre til you see they have replied... That's what I do.

• .

The link below is the Contact Us page for Paypal. If that's where you were trying to reach out and message them, there are no specific hours posted on that page. No way to know why it may not be working for you. There may be a phone number available when logged into your account (I didn't login, so do not know).

.

Your question belongs in Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).   

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

Maybe it's only available between certain hours. 

• JJ

They say "money talks" but maybe it's not talking anymore.