Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

have you ever had to start all over again with your yahoo answers account?

i got to level 7 with my last account, and had it for 6 years and it was just suspended before, i know i did ask a lot of controversial questions, but nothing too over the top....but i feel gutted that i have to start all over again now at level 1.

has this ever happened to anyone else?

thanks to all who answered.

• .

Yes.  That happened to me with my original account (rustic).  I had that account from the summer of 2008 to sometime in 2012.  It was level 7.   Then I had to start all over and make this account.

Yes. I was at the top of the list in genealogy, with 9,000+ best answers and over 250,000 points. It all vanished. All my previous answers are now attributed to "Anonymous". Since they deleted my e-mail, I don't even know what I did to annoy them.

I am on my 6th account, since 2006. All I do to get closed down, is to report/call out the worst of the trolls..... They are losers who do most of the reporting, for revenge.

• Barry

Me too. Twice. Level 7 is no protection from malicious reporting.