After I log into my computer it just shows a blank screen.?

I had recently reset my computer after I've had it for a while and wanted to start from a clean slate. after the reset I can bot it up and get to the log in screen where the monitor works and shows the background and time and such. But after I type in my password it "welcomes" for a bit then the screen just goes black. Not off.

• keerok

Win10? Updating? Leave it on for a week or so until it decides to accept you once again.

A blind guess in the dark would be the driver for the video system is now gone, and whatever "blank screen" you are looking at would work properly if you could load what is necessary.  You might try "Safe Mode" or "Safe Boot" start which could get you to a standard video driver.  That would show a standard resolution on the "monitor" and let you configure the "computer" properly.

That is all that can be guessed from only "my computer" and no make, model number, operating system, or what made you do a "reset".