Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

Are you going to get the Covid vaccine if it's not mandetory?

The only way I will be forced to get this is if it means continuing to work at my job. Other than that I wouldn't touch it with a 6 foot social distance pole!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

100% yes. It’s the only way this stuff will end 

• 2 months ago

Yes, the only way we are going to stop this pandemic is if as many of us are vaccinated as possible. 

• 2 months ago

Of course I am.  I have older relatives and care about other people's well-being, not just my own.  Surely, a small prick in the arm is well worth it?  Anyone who doesn't want the victim is selffish and in-fact a small prick themselves.

• 2 months ago

No csuse  survival rate so high it the stress that killing people 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I may get it, but it has to be well proven to me first.

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. Then I can stop wearing this freaking mask. 

• 2 months ago

We wiped out polio and smallpox by vaccination.  We still have problems with measles because there are idiots who refuse to get their kids immunized.    Covid is going to stay with us too because of people like you.  

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Absolutely.  I do not want to get any viruses that I can prevent by taking a vaccine.  I get the flu shot every year.  No reason not to get this one as well.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

yes I will take covid vaccine.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Fear-----------

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.